Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ducktales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ducktales, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Gummy Bears, were all awesome. Also Ghostbusters, X-Men, GI-Joe were my faves.
:oUnderdog's so cute. :wub:
Blizzard,Oct 25 2007, 01:05 AM Wrote:I was never a fan of any cartoon on the Disney channel. It was all about Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network for me. Disney just felt too pansy.
disney channel didnt even exist when i was a kid. Or if it did i didnt get it. I remember USA network had the USA Express with GI Joes, Ninja Turtles, Spiderman and X-Men on every saturday. That kicked ass. Then that went away and they all split off to cartoon network and fox.
Womb-Raider,Oct 25 2007, 10:10 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Oct 25 2007, 01:05 AM Wrote:I was never a fan of any cartoon on the Disney channel. It was all about Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network for me. Disney just felt too pansy.
disney channel didnt even exist when i was a kid. Or if it did i didnt get it. I remember USA network had the USA Express with GI Joes, Ninja Turtles, Spiderman and X-Men on every saturday. That kicked ass. Then that went away and they all split off to cartoon network and fox.
Oh yeah, I remember that USA thing. Was wondering what I watched before Cartoon Network.:o
Womb-Raider,Oct 25 2007, 03:10 PM Wrote:
Oh yeah I definitely forgot ninja turtles! That was one of my tops as well
Cool Nickelodeon shows: Animorphs, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Hey Arnold

Cool Cartoon Network shows: Dexter's Laboratory, Tom & Jerry, Cow & Chicken, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Johnny Quest, Top Cat, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Catch the Pigeon

All I can think of ^^.

EDIT: Disney sucked. Pee-wee's Playhouse?
coca,Oct 25 2007, 08:04 PM Wrote:Cool Nickelodeon shows: Animorphs, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Hey Arnold

Cool Cartoon Network shows: Dexter's Laboratory, Tom & Jerry, Cow & Chicken, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Johnny Quest, Top Cat, Scooby Doo, Wacky Races, Catch the Pigeon

All I can think of ^^.

i never liked tom and jerry that much, nor the flintstones/jetsons/johnny quest/scooby doo..

i cant quite remember wat top cat was but it sounds very familiar

i kno i liked dexter's lab tho =P
[quote=a hobbit,Oct 26 2007, 12:12 AM][quote=coca,Oct 25 2007, 08:04 PM] Cool Nickelodeon shows:
coca,Oct 25 2007, 07:04 PM Wrote:Cool Nickelodeon shows: Animorphs, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Hey Arnold

All I can think of ^^.

Add to Nickelodeon Two Angry Beavers. Best one ever.
[quote=Biggs,Oct 26 2007, 01:51 AM][quote=coca,Oct 25 2007, 07:04 PM] Cool Nickelodeon shows:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's