Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Calling all Wroaw members/fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dum3z,Oct 22 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:
coca,Oct 22 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:Wow, sure doesn't feel like 3 years ago:o
Of course it doesn't feel like 3 years ago. It's today.
rofl owned. i like that.
So he was immature guy who got banned which coca thought was fun and then he came back only with a deeper voice and more mature life style?
Young_Zeratul,Oct 22 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:So he was immature guy who got banned which coca thought was fun and then he came back only with a deeper voice and more mature life style?
he constantly blasted music with hlss
yeah. zeratul confuses me. xD
Pker,Oct 21 2007, 08:09 PM Wrote:[Image: xanatosuf4.png]
November 14, 2004
lol, 49.2 fps
a hobbit,Oct 23 2007, 12:46 AM Wrote:yeah. zeratul confuses me. xD
I confuzzle you? :huh:

Anyway, if you mean blasting music in the nipper map server, then everybody constantly does that :P
and we tend to not like that and ban/kick if we hear it.
Man, I remember Xanatos. I was the first one to perm ban him. <3
a hobbit,Oct 23 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:and we tend to not like that and ban/kick if we hear it.
Well based in my eyes on the server, it really isnt enforced a whole lot. It depends though, is it a big rule or a small rule not to play music?
Young_Zeratul,Oct 23 2007, 06:30 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Oct 23 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:and we tend to not like that and ban/kick if we hear it.
Well based in my eyes on the server, it really isnt enforced a whole lot. It depends though, is it a big rule or a small rule not to play music?
Admins aren't on nearly as often as most regulars. There's not really a rule against it, but you should pretty much be warned that if someone tells you to stop, you should assume it's an admin and accept the request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's