Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How do they know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Apparently Gillette sent me a free razor because I am turning 18 on Saturday. I just wanted to know how the fuck they knew were I lived if I never sent them anything.
[Image: razordt0.png]
womb told them

edit: its womb that lives in westfield right?
you probably registered for something with one of their affiliates.
kyle whats your last name
now you are finally a man
piratebuddha,Oct 10 2007, 03:35 AM Wrote:now you are finally a man
not yet, saturday's still a few days away.
Womb-Raider,Oct 9 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:you probably registered for something with one of their affiliates.
Yeah I got the same thing when I turned 18. I didn't sign up for anything with them directly, but I still got it in the mail. Must be an affiliate thing.
Sveach,Oct 10 2007, 04:04 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 9 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:you probably registered for something with one of their affiliates.
Yeah I got the same thing when I turned 18. I didn't sign up for anything with them directly, but I still got it in the mail. Must be an affiliate thing.
breast reduction affiliates?
Underdog,Oct 9 2007, 11:52 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Oct 10 2007, 04:04 AM Wrote:
breast reduction affiliates?
Must be why I didn't get anything when I turned 18.
This kind of information is very easy to purchase, you'd be shocked if you saw all the data that exists about you (name, age, location, where you eat, what you have to eat, etc):P
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's