Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:ph34r: i just wanna know how to become Admin to my favorite sever-Nipper. this is sam/yazan asking.please anwser fast.

-Sincerely,
Sam
Yazan
Mr.NumNum(cookie-maker),Sep 30 2007, 04:45 PM Wrote::ph34r: i just wanna know how to become Admin to my favorite sever-Nipper. this is sam/yazan asking.please anwser fast.

-Sincerely,
Sam
Yazan
It's a simple 10-step process:

1. Become a Wroaw member
2. Play on the server AT LEAST 10 hours/day
3. Donate an annual dues of $5,000 to the Wroaw Community
4. Travel to Istanbul and bring back the head of the legendary 2-headed rhinoceros
5. Solve the conundrum of SV's ungodly large nipples
6. Create a penis-enlargement supplement/tool/etc that will help all men, but most of all coca
7. As a sign of dedication, detach both of your arms so we can attach them to Duckeh so he has more hands to drink with
8. Create a detailed, life-sized replica of the death star, using Q-tips
9. Create two AA batteries that will never run out of juice, so I can stop becoming irate with my mouse going dead all the time
10. Find Dum3z a freaking girlfriend

Do those 10 simple things and BLAM! you've got yourself admin!
Don't forget your color-coded Underground passcard! See Blix` in IRC for more information.
Testicle removal isn't required anymore?
The Senate,Sep 30 2007, 01:37 PM Wrote:Testicle removal isn't required anymore?
its a prerequisite to be accepted into wroaw. its covered under step 1.
[quote=Underdog,Sep 30 2007, 05:15 PM][quote=Mr.NumNum(cookie-maker),Sep 30 2007, 04:45 PM]:ph34r:
[quote=Kyle,Sep 30 2007, 02:03 PM][quote=Underdog,Sep 30 2007, 05:15 PM] [quote=Mr.NumNum(cookie-maker),Sep 30 2007, 04:45 PM]:ph34r:
I could do all of those easy.
Organisms,Sep 30 2007, 10:54 PM Wrote:I could do all of those easy.
Nah, Dum3z is fucked.

And you'll never answer the conundrum about my nips BECAUSE MINE ARENT LARGE. GO DAI.
I could get anyone a gf, even though it might be temporary. Then I could even fuck up your nipples and use me fucking them up as proof of them being LARGE!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's