Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Myspace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Biggs,Sep 15 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:Why the hell do people always go on about "who the hell are you?" Is it wrong for new people to come into a community? Shut the fuck up already about all this "WTF IS THIS AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Last time I checked, this was a public website and not private.

I swear I will go ape shit and tear a new one to someone who keeps doing this.
Seconded.
Sveach,Sep 15 2007, 02:49 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Sep 15 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:Why the hell do people always go on about "who the hell are you?" Is it wrong for new people to come into a community? Shut the fuck up already about all this "WTF IS THIS AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Last time I checked, this was a public website and not private.

Seconded.
ZOMG who the fuck are you and why are you on my forums?!?!?!!

* Underdog silently waits for both biggs and SV to go apeshit.....
Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 10:08 AM Wrote:

Seconded.

* Biggs silently waits for both biggs and SV to go apeshit.....

I hope someone crossing the border brings a gun with them.
Biggs,Sep 15 2007, 10:30 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 10:08 AM Wrote:

Seconded.

* Sveach silently waits for both biggs and SV to go apeshit.....

Bahahahaha.
Sveach,Sep 15 2007, 11:00 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 10:08 AM Wrote:ZOMG who the fuck are you and why are you on my forums?!?!?!!

* Dum3z silently waits for both biggs and SV to go apeshit.....

Bahahahaha.
Underdog, you should bring a video camera in case that happens, then record the gunfight. You could make bank off a video of a real gunfight I bet.
Sveach,Sep 14 2007, 11:49 PM Wrote:
Whosa Jigga,Sep 14 2007, 10:10 PM Wrote:i still dont know who you are and why youre here....
This is your first post since mid july. She's more active than you are. I don't really think you have room to talk... :ph34r:
le pwned?
Dum3z,Sep 15 2007, 12:30 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 10:08 AM Wrote:ZOMG who the fuck are you and why are you on my forums?!?!?!!

* Sveach silently waits for both biggs and SV to go apeshit.....

Bahahahaha.
Underdog, you should bring a video camera in case that happens, then record the gunfight. You could make bank off a video of a real gunfight I bet.
I told him he has to start carrying one around after he told me a story involving him, a flashbang grenade, and a bunch of mexicans. :D
Sveach,Sep 15 2007, 06:56 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Sep 15 2007, 12:30 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Sep 15 2007, 10:30 AM Wrote:I hope someone crossing the border brings a gun with them.
Bahahahaha.
I told him he has to start carrying one around after he told me a story involving him, a flashbang grenade, and a bunch of mexicans. :D
I think it would be kinda hard to have a gunfight and videotape it at the same time.... UNLESS I MAKE A VIDEO CAMERA THAT SHOOTS BULLETS! (and records my favorite home videos at the same time!)
[quote=Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 02:01 PM][quote=Sveach,Sep 15 2007, 06:56 PM]
I told him he has to start carrying one around after he told me a story involving him, a flashbang grenade, and a bunch of mexicans.
[quote=Dum3z,Sep 15 2007, 03:12 PM][quote=Underdog,Sep 15 2007, 02:01 PM] [quote=Sveach,Sep 15 2007, 06:56 PM]
I told him he has to start carrying one around after he told me a story involving him, a flashbang grenade, and a bunch of mexicans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's