Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HBDAYZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Plot,Sep 12 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Sep 12 2007, 09:17 AM Wrote:
Plot,Sep 12 2007, 09:11 AM Wrote:what happened? when i read the title i saw blix bro. i assumed it was like HB blix bro... like bro as in bud not brother literally.. was i wrong?
Blix has a brother whose ingame name is Village Idiot, called Vigit by Stephen and me.:P
oh fuck, i forgot village idiot was blix's brother lol tell him i say hb hi and sorry blix :ph34r:
:angryforeber:
Blizzard,Sep 12 2007, 03:29 PM Wrote:
Plot,Sep 12 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Sep 12 2007, 09:17 AM Wrote:
Plot,Sep 12 2007, 09:11 AM Wrote:what happened? when i read the title i saw blix bro. i assumed it was like HB blix bro... like bro as in bud not brother literally.. was i wrong?
Blix has a brother whose ingame name is Village Idiot, called Vigit by Stephen and me.:P
oh fuck, i forgot village idiot was blix's brother lol tell him i say hb hi and sorry blix :ph34r:
:angryforeber:
WAT, YOU JUST AS BAD AS DWOP NOW >:( AT LEAST I WISHED YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I COULD HAVE WISHED DEATH UPON U >:(
* Dwopple wishes death upon plawt
hao am i bad?!
happy belated birthday village idiot,
you still alive btw?
Schietluis,Sep 14 2007, 10:25 AM Wrote:happy belated birthday village idiot,
you still alive btw?
UD got him a couple months ago, you didnt hear?
ah, ic, was already wondering if that hadn't happened yet.
We tried to keep his apprehension quiet so Blix wouldn't go postal... thanks for letting THAT cat out of the bag...
hey he'll be going postal on YOU not me :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's