Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Meh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Iono... I thought this was funny/cool...

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/126112...ed_Artwork.html
i agree, funny rating 7 out of 10!
haha, hes a very good drawer. Also very creative for making it look dirty at the start! XD! But he has a dirty mind :P
Pretty funny! Yeah, dude is awesome @ drawing.
You know what's sad/funny? I'm in every sig in this thread, minus mine and Jessica's.
aha that guy is a good artist, way better then i would/will ever be
Sveach,Sep 20 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:You know what's sad/funny? I'm in every sig in this thread, minus mine and Jessica's.
That's funny, you're not mentioned in coca's, DM's, dwop's, pir8's, suxa's, kyle's, hobbit's, mister beagle's, monkey's, plot's, bigg's, or sleepy sheep's sigs.... and there's even more than that.

Good day, sir. You lose.
Underdog,Sep 21 2007, 02:11 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Sep 20 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:You know what's sad/funny? I'm in every sig in this thread, minus mine and Jessica's.
That's funny, you're not mentioned in coca's, DM's, dwop's, pir8's, suxa's, kyle's, hobbit's, mister beagle's, monkey's, plot's, bigg's, or sleepy sheep's sigs.... and there's even more than that.

Good day, sir. You lose.
I said in this thread you failure at life! :angry:
Sveach,Sep 21 2007, 10:12 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Sep 21 2007, 02:11 AM Wrote:

Good day, sir. You lose.
I said in this thread you failure at life! :angry:
......fuck you SV.

...... fag.

..... <3
You're the fag!

.... <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's