Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HeadSet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright what headset do you use? I am in need of a new one. I have been looking at the Icemat Siberia ones. I heard they are really great but they do have a big price tag. They sell for about 75 dollars. Basically what do you think of them and what head set do you use?

[Image: Icemat%20Siberia.jpg]
go to walmart and get some headphones.... headphones are headphones imo.

I actually think i got mine from ebay for like $15-$20. And they've worked great for the past 4 years.
Kyle,Sep 2 2007, 09:07 PM Wrote:Alright what headset do you use? I am in need of a new one. I have been looking at the Icemat Siberia ones. I heard they are really great but they do have a big price tag. They sell for about 75 dollars. Basically what do you think of them and what head set do you use?

Didn't look at the IceMat Siberia headphones, but if you want good headphones, try SennHeisers Sennheiser (can get very expensive). Tritton headphones are also very nice for gaming too Tritton (a friend of mine loves them, they are pretty good, I must admit.).
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Sep 3 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:
Kyle,Sep 2 2007, 09:07 PM Wrote:Alright what headset do you use? I am in need of a new one. I have been looking at the Icemat Siberia ones. I heard they are really great but they do have a big price tag. They sell for about 75 dollars. Basically what do you think of them and what head set do you use?

Didn't look at the IceMat Siberia headphones, but if you want good headphones, try SennHeisers Sennheiser (can get very expensive). Tritton headphones are also very nice for gaming too Tritton (a friend of mine loves them, they are pretty good, I must admit.).
Sennheiser is quite good
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Sep 3 2007, 01:59 AM Wrote:

Thoses tritton one look nice. I really wanted to get a pair of Skullcandys but they don't have a mic.
I want the BOSE over-ear headphones.:(
Blizzard,Sep 3 2007, 12:32 AM Wrote:I want the BOSE over-ear headphones.:(
I've got a pair of BOSE around-the-ear headfones.:P
Dum3z,Sep 3 2007, 05:50 AM Wrote:
And how are they?
Kyle,Sep 3 2007, 01:17 AM Wrote:
And how are they?
Quite warm after 30+ minutes...but amazing sound.
Dum3z,Sep 2 2007, 11:58 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Sep 3 2007, 01:17 AM Wrote:
And how are they?
Quite warm after 30+ minutes...but amazing sound.
Err, yeah. Those are the ones I wanted.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's