Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Highly impressed with the speed and the way things are handled here.
Keep it up, this is the greatest server ever. Thanks for letting me back in

On a side note, I did some reasearch on "PLOX", =p
It was that Supernintendo game, where that guy throws his own limbs to fight monsters as he goes on an adventure to find his flag, that his rivals stole (They replaced it with underwear =O) Ever thought about changing your name? ;P
whenimondamic,Aug 31 2007, 10:11 PM Wrote:Highly impressed with the speed and the way things are handled here.
Keep it up, this is the greatest server ever. Thanks for letting me back in

On a side note, I did some reasearch on "PLOX", =p
It was that Supernintendo game, where that guy throws his own limbs to fight monsters as he goes on an adventure to find his flag, that his rivals stole (They replaced it with underwear =O) Ever thought about changing your name? ;P
wtf.. im not sure whether that is cool or not, although i am a little confused as to why my name is the title of the thread.. and why i should change my name if its talking about me, my name is plot... that bastard dwopple tried to frame me
I have NEVER used the name Plox ever, anytthing related to Plot is too gay for me
[quote]ingame name : sigh... "ASSPIRATE"
ID: #18
I think he was talking about banning him, not the name.
[quote=Plot,Aug 31 2007, 11:10 PM][quote]ingame name : sigh... "ASSPIRATE"
ID: #18
Aww Im sorry if I hurt your ego. I was just trying to poke fun:D
Reference URL's