Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: happy birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
jessicaT, i saw it on the main forums page and felt like making a topic for you. assuming this is your actual birthday, congratulations!
14 :lol:
hehe, hb
Have a good day!

The normal procedure for birthdays is that you have to send Dwopple and I a slice of cake eachB)
JessicaT,Aug 30 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:hi plot sorry i missed your thread. Anyway. the party was great! I had a big great cake also. It was the best day ever. and 2 more years till women hood:P
16 is women hood??:o:o
Kyle,Aug 30 2007, 06:05 PM Wrote:
JessicaT,Aug 30 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:hi plot sorry i missed your thread. Anyway. the party was great! I had a big great cake also. It was the best day ever. and 2 more years till women hood:P
i believe 16 is legal in europe?
Around here, 14 is the starting age for like...everything. Drinking/sex/smoking. Legally though, you can start smoking at 16, and also have sex. Can start driving when 17, but that might be changed in the near future. Drinking starts at 18, but that also might be put up to 21. Not a bad idea IMHO. Where do you live in the UK anyway?
JessicaT,Aug 30 2007, 11:46 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Aug 30 2007, 11:05 PM Wrote:
i think plot. everyone says your a women when your 16 anyway lol :P
I guess. lol. you can drive when your 16? i think you can also drink. and smoke. i dunno about drinking i think they might have changed it AGAIN tbh:P
i live in england south york:Dwell in america its 16 to drive :S. i remember
Ah, cool, I've been to York so many times ^^
JessicaT,Aug 30 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:
JessicaT,Aug 30 2007, 11:46 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Aug 30 2007, 11:05 PM Wrote:
i think plot. everyone says your a women when your 16 anyway lol :P
I guess. lol. you can drive when your 16? i think you can also drink. and smoke. i dunno about drinking i think they might have changed it AGAIN tbh:P
i live in england south york:Dwell in america its 16 to drive :S. i remember
in some states i think, but in most you can get a sort of half license at 16, where you need to have a person older than 21 in the car if you have said half license, after a couple of months you can get your full license
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's