Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ingame name : sigh... "ASSPIRATE"
ID: #18 "ASSPIRATE" 841 STEAM_0:0:14816720 0 01:08 55 0

Reason : All started at home when my friends and I were drinking, on a wedsndays which spells trouble. I was fooling around showed em the game, and they wanted to try. If i was in the right state of mind, I woulda told them to stop. They just mass TKed on a city map. I checked to see which admin was on, i think... Plox?
Anyways this server is sweet. i play here the 20 minutes of the day I do get a break =/
Damn shame Im not aloud back in. I learned my lesson though, and more than willing to work something out.

Most importantly, Im sorry =/.

hey let me get some feedback:D
Unbanned, thx for playing
Lool yeah, that was me >.>
Dwopple,Aug 29 2007, 11:28 PM Wrote:Lool yeah, that was me >.>
you whore people will think thats me if its spelled plox, unless it was plot and was supposed to be that way, then fuck you... but when i read plox in his post i actually said "fuck you suxa" under my breath lol.
Plot,Aug 30 2007, 10:32 AM Wrote:
Dwopple,Aug 29 2007, 11:28 PM Wrote:Lool yeah, that was me >.>
you whore people will think thats me if its spelled plox, unless it was plot and was supposed to be that way, then fuck you... but when i read plox in his post i actually said "fuck you suxa" under my breath lol.
wtf man y does "plox" remind u of me?! i nvr imitated u, onry coca:D
lol you impersonated me for like 2 days straight right after i became Wroaw//
Plot,Aug 31 2007, 04:35 PM Wrote:lol you impersonated me for like 2 days straight right after i became Wroaw//
lmao
wut u luaghin at?:angry:
Plot,Sep 1 2007, 08:13 AM Wrote:wut u luaghin at?:angry:
I bet he saw your face.
Blizzard,Sep 1 2007, 10:30 AM Wrote:
Plot,Sep 1 2007, 08:13 AM Wrote:wut u luaghin at?:angry:
I bet he saw your face.
no, i bet he saw your dick
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's