Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My New..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My New.. gaming mouse which is called red copperhead gaming mouse. Could someone help me with the settings. I don't know which is the best settings tbh. I bought it because everyone has it. I know i only go on counter-strike somedays.. Im mostly outside. But i hear it is good. So i just got it today. What mouse have you got? B)
green razer diamondback:D
JessicaT,Aug 29 2007, 01:05 PM Wrote:My New.. gaming mouse which is called red copperhead gaming mouse. Could someone help me with the settings. I don't know which is the best settings tbh. I bought it because everyone has it. I know i only go on counter-strike somedays.. Im mostly outside. But i hear it is good. So i just got it today. What mouse have you got? B)
Ugh, I have the blue Copperhead. I hate this thing so much. I wish I would've stuck with Logitech.
lol DELL MOUSE FTW :/ found it lying around my house nd using it cause my wireless was getting all messed up cuase of interference or sumthing <_<old mouse is mx700
Logitech MX Revolution. :D
I have the blue version too of what you have, JessicaT...

For me, I max out the polling rate (to 1000Hz), set the DPI to 1600, and leave the rest as their defaults, so it looks a little like this:

[Image: cocaconfigup8.jpg]

This is perfect for me, not too fast and not too slow, but for you it may require some customization
thanx coca ill try that. Also i am getting use to it abit now. but it is still hard for me. but why does the red cost 10 pound more then the blue and green and limited adittions
According to Google they are the same price mostly, only difference being the color of LED inside
coca,Aug 29 2007, 08:04 PM Wrote:According to Google they are the same price mostly, only difference being the color of LED inside
ill ship u sum multicolored once so u can change urs coca:Du should see my xbox, tis pimping from all the LED's
Wow, I have a standard Microsoft mouse. Kinda contradictory ain't it? :blink::blink:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's