Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Just picked this up today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/enter.html

Bioshock

So far it roxzorzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bastard, my comp sux too much to play that:(
my god i want to play that so bad T.T
thats one of them games im building my new puter for:D
Is it that good?
i played the demo and it was freaking sweet. also ive really only heard good things about the game, and after seeing videos n stuff it really does look killer.
It just seems like HL2 but better graphics?
if you really wanted to say it was like HL2 but with better graphics, how can you go wrong? hl2 had amazing story, graphics, ai, etc throughout the game.

but ignoring that, you cant say bioshock is like a better graphics hl2. the combat system you can say is different because of plasmids, which increase the numbers of way to kill an enemy by a lot. the storyline is also different, not being based around aliens or anything. its also more of a thriller too imo.

nonetheless, bottom line: get it!!!!!!!
a hobbit,Aug 24 2007, 12:43 PM Wrote:if you really wanted to say it was like HL2 but with better graphics, how can you go wrong? hl2 had amazing story, graphics, ai, etc throughout the game.

but ignoring that, you cant say bioshock is like a better graphics hl2. the combat system you can say is different because of plasmids, which increase the numbers of way to kill an enemy by a lot. the storyline is also different, not being based around aliens or anything. its also more of a thriller too imo.

nonetheless, bottom line: get it!!!!!!!
Well the way you describe it I might actually maybe one day consider putting more money in Valve's pockets.:P
I saw a tv commercial of it. I was amazed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's