Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Jambaree

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15442263

Reason: I don't know how exactly i got banned but i was in spectate mode.
I went AFK to go do something. After i finished i went back to CS to find myself kicked.
I rejoined the server but somehow it said all teams were full so i went to spectate again.
In about 10 seconds i was permanently banned... no warning at all...

Who: The only Wroaw// i saw was SniperDuck

I think i should be unbanned because i really like this server and play
it almost everyday. Also i didn't know that specatating was bad. Thank you.
might have been me, i have a tendancy of 5 min banning repeat spectators but i havent played in like 2 days.
I kick people who afk in spec every once in a while, but I usually only do that when the server's full. I kick people who afk while playing after a round or two, because that pisses me off. I don't ban people for it, however.

I'm not sober...if anything I said did not make sense, that's my excuse.
i just cant stand people that are always speccing or join the game and go afk repeatedly.
Womb-Raider,Aug 19 2007, 07:02 AM Wrote:i just cant stand people that are always speccing or join the game and go afk repeatedly.
Yeah...now that I think of it I have banned some people for repeat AFKing...after I kicked them 5 times in one map. :/
to tell you the truth i posted this 2 days after ive been banned. I only went AFK for just 1 round...
twasn't me
Wasn't me either but I suggest if you're going to be afk then just disconnect from the server. You can reconnect when you're actually ready/able to play.

Per request, I'm considering writing an anti-AFK plugin that kicks X times, and then bans for X mins. This will prevent slots being taken by users who aren't even playing, and fight against lame auto-reconnect scripts.
I wont spectate when i go AFK again. But does it mean im still banned?
ull be unbanned soon, nobody has disagreed with what u said...any1 want to i cant load steam atm:(
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's