Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I Guess I have Herpes Then!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Aug 10, 2007, 11:00 GMT

Jessica Alba caught herpes from an ex-boyfriend, it has been claimed.

The 'Fantastic Four' star - recently voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Alive 2007 - previously dated New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter and during their relationship she allegedly contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

A source who worked as Jessica's assistant at the time claims they had to replenish her Valtrex prescription - a treatment for genital herpes - on a regular basis, according to website L.A. Rag Mag.

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.

Seventy per cent of herpes spreading is said to happen when there is no sign of infection, according to a US STD awareness campaign.

Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her.

The 'Sin City' actress, who reportedly called time on their two-and-a-half year romance during an emotional telephone conversation last month, grew tired of waiting for the movie producer to propose.

A source said: "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's as simple as that. It's kind of cold that people are saying she has just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

The pair met on the set of the first 'Fantastic Four' film in 2005, in which Jessica starred and Cash worked as a director's assistant.

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...a_herpes_claim
Kyle,Aug 17 2007, 06:13 AM Wrote:
Quote:Aug 10, 2007, 11:00 GMT

Jessica Alba caught herpes from an ex-boyfriend, it has been claimed.

The 'Fantastic Four' star - recently voted FHM's Sexiest Woman Alive 2007 - previously dated New York Yankees baseball star Derek Jeter and during their relationship she allegedly contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

A source who worked as Jessica's assistant at the time claims they had to replenish her Valtrex prescription - a treatment for genital herpes - on a regular basis, according to website L.A. Rag Mag.

Jeter has also dated Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and most recently Justin Timberlake's new girlfriend Jessica Biel.

Seventy per cent of herpes spreading is said to happen when there is no sign of infection, according to a US STD awareness campaign.

Jessica, 26, recently split from lover Cash Warren because he wouldn't marry her.

The 'Sin City' actress, who reportedly called time on their two-and-a-half year romance during an emotional telephone conversation last month, grew tired of waiting for the movie producer to propose.

A source said: "He wasn't ready for marriage, and Jessica is. It's as simple as that. It's kind of cold that people are saying she has just finished with him, because it isn't like that."

The pair met on the set of the first 'Fantastic Four' film in 2005, in which Jessica starred and Cash worked as a director's assistant.

http://people.monstersandcritics.com...a_herpes_claim
your website is not found...

AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT MY FUTURE WIFE HAS THE HERP?!?!?!

Distasteful Kyle... distasteful indeed!
Disgusting.:(

/mefearsforjessicabiel
quite unfortunate. but for me this is good news. i am anti-yankee! go mets. and the red sox when they are playing the yankees.
awww. not jessica alba!!!!
Blizzard,Aug 17 2007, 01:23 AM Wrote:Disgusting.:(

/mefearsforjessicabiel
It's Jessica Alba, nub.:P
Sveach,Aug 17 2007, 06:06 AM Wrote:

/mefearsforjessicabiel
Jeter dated Biel, dumbass.
Blizzard,Aug 17 2007, 08:53 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Aug 17 2007, 06:06 AM Wrote:

/mefearsforjessicabiel
Jeter dated Biel, dumbass.
Ah, gotcha. I didn't catch that when I read it the first time...it was late and i was tired, i saw jessica and didnt look closely at the last name.
I think I might like Biel more than Alba.:o
Blizzard,Aug 17 2007, 09:12 AM Wrote:I think I might like Biel more than Alba.:o
I completely agree. Though i'd take either one....I'd definitely take biel over alba.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's