Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How are you doing that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Earlier today, I was playing on the server, and one of the Admins was dicking around with a couple people, forcing their CD drives to open without command (including mine)

How is this possible? I know admins can mess with your Steam settings, but how can you mess with my actual PC?
it isnt an admin command. certain members of our community are very skilled in the art of electronic manipulation. one of them was probably forcing their way into your computer through the various weak points of steam, and just fucking around with you.
theres a server command that allows the admins do executables onto your computer. aka change your name, change your bindings, or open your cd drive.
Can amx_exec do that? Or does WCS even have it? Man I would flip out if that happened to me.
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Aug 16 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:Can amx_exec do that? Or does WCS even have it? Man I would flip out if that happened to me.
:)i would advise staying away from wcs then
Plot,Aug 17 2007, 01:56 AM Wrote:
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Aug 16 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:Can amx_exec do that? Or does WCS even have it? Man I would flip out if that happened to me.
*sinister laughter*
Plot,Aug 16 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:
No, I think I would like to see if that could happen to me.
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Aug 17 2007, 11:49 AM Wrote:
It can.

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!
Dum3z,Aug 17 2007, 01:38 PM Wrote:
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Aug 17 2007, 11:49 AM Wrote:
It can.

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!
He runs linux...so it might not work on him. If I remember correctly, he's running steam with Wine.
Yep. No one really answered my question though, does WCS have amx_exec?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's