Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: SC2 gameplay, ruined or still as good as ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Official SC2 game play.

NOTE: As said in video not all units and races are complete the game has just reached the final phases.

As far as when Blizzard will releash their DX10 monster, they have not said. Knowing them and their past games it probably will be another year, but I am willing to wait.

EDIT: I know the video is 700MB, just download it it is cool.
assuming thats the terran gameplay video from blizzcon, im going to say that starcraft 2 is still going to play very very well if not as good as the original. i know some people who went to blizzcon and got to playtest starcraft 2, and said the game played very similar to the original starcraft, but was pretty much a new game because the units were so different from the original.

this is the first rts ive ever remembered myself looking forward (im not a huge rts fan)
Its gonna suck, no more ninja nukes, the dot is HUGE >.>
not having watched this video yet i will say that protoss are overpowered so far.
Plot,Aug 15 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:not having watched this video yet i will say that protoss are overpowered so far.
protoss have always been overpowerd but i doubt they will be any more over powered and the video is focused on protoss not terran
Monkey91,Aug 15 2007, 02:19 PM Wrote:
Plot,Aug 15 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:not having watched this video yet i will say that protoss are overpowered so far.
protoss have always been overpowerd but i doubt they will be any more over powered and the video is focused on protoss not terran
lol protoss weren't overpowered. maybe if you were a noob! there's a reason why people consider sc pretty much the most balanced rts out there.
My suicidal zergs > protoss.
siege tanks + goliaths > all >.>
Dwopple,Aug 15 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:siege tanks + goliaths > all >.>
no. wraiths > all
Plot,Aug 15 2007, 09:11 PM Wrote:
Dwopple,Aug 15 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:siege tanks + goliaths > all >.>
no. wraiths > all
SC = TEH GAY!!!!!

*runs and hides*
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's