Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was banned maybe a week ago. I was playing as the name nutsack. My steam id is STEAM_0:1:1486039. i was being set on fire by the admin, continuously and for no reason. i didnt say anything for about 5 rounds, but it didnt stop so i cursed at him. the admin didnt have the Wroaw tag so i dont recall his name. im sorry i was being a dick, i love this server, please unban me.
No. Next request.
why?
Senesid,Aug 9 2007, 06:31 AM Wrote:why?
because p3ng dates men. Duno, ill try to find out who banned you and find out why.
I think it was me and if I remember correctly, I was spec'ing and you were getting set on fire for constantly camping and holding up the game. Which btw, at the end of every round the message "WARNING: Don't cry if you get punished for camping." is printed no the screen. So what was your solution? To make disrespectful comments towards our admins because you're being punished for something you're doing.

I'll unban you this time but I suggest you use better sense in the future.
Thank you very much for the unban. Although, I wil lsay that i probably wasn't camping. I don't camp, especially on a server with hook, thats where all the good knifing goes down. Anyway though, thanks a lot. I look forward to playing on the server again.
The Senate,Aug 9 2007, 10:18 AM Wrote:I think it was me and if I remember correctly, I was spec'ing and you were getting set on fire for constantly camping and holding up the game. Which btw, at the end of every round the message "WARNING: Don't cry if you get punished for camping." is printed no the screen. So what was your solution? To make disrespectful comments towards our admins because you're being punished for something you're doing.

I'll unban you this time but I suggest you use better sense in the future.
followed by a complete contradiction to the admin thats unbanning him!
hey, i dont want to be a bother but im still banned. just letting you knwo in case theres a problem or something.
Senesid,Aug 9 2007, 11:26 PM Wrote:hey, i dont want to be a bother but im still banned. just letting you knwo in case theres a problem or something.
ill unban you in bout 5 minutes once i finish readin the rest of the forums

[AMXX] Authid "STEAM_0:1:1486039" removed from ban list
Reference URL's