Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Russians Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
IAN,Nov 12 2004, 11:18 PM Wrote:I was banned and i wasnt obviously hacking, i wasnt hacking at all. so you broke your code
Yeah, Russian just started this new thing. Bet he won't stay on it more than a few days, though, if he ever gets admin back.

And, on an ending note, I hope he doesn't get admin back. <_<
ouch dumez... what did i ever do to u?
and i have apologized already to u ivan... i am sry i banned you... it was a mistake...
and i hope i get admin back....
russian mafia,Nov 13 2004, 02:01 PM Wrote:and i hope i get admin back....
You sound just like Dark element, whining and begging for your admin back...it makes me sick.
why am i never considered for t3h admin when a transvestite(russian), a psycho (dum3z), and the whole freaking clan have it :angry::angry::angry:
To much to read russian you have to much time on your hands :oOr its called copy paste :P
Cuz we all know you would go abeshits and ban everyone aj:P
ajbig,Nov 13 2004, 02:20 PM Wrote:why am i never considered for t3h admin when a transvestite(russian), a psycho (dum3z), and the whole freaking clan have it :angry::angry::angry:
You ain't the only one amigo. And there's a lotta server regs who even want me to have it. :blink:
Oh come on AJ, you're more psychotic than I am. And Womb is right, you'd ban EVERYONE.:o

Oh man, that guy is lagging more than me, *ban*.
Wow, too many players in the server...*ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban*
That guy killed me *ban*
lies...i would be an awesome admin i would be friendly and i would*cough* REBUILD WROAW TO PREPARE FOR WAR WITH THE NON WROAWS *cough* I would not be a psychotic dictator-like admin i would establish order within the infidels and respect for the perfect creation of the wroaw member AND ALL NON WROAWS WOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY for the good of wroaw i would establish a rule over non wroaws which would last for the rest of time. I would create an "Age of the Wroaw" and be a man of the plebeians and do what is best for them as a whole. I would establish peace and justice within wroaw-ciety for all time. How can you refuse making me an admin when I promise such great things?
That sounds more like russian Mafia. (nothing personal)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's