Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: GAHHHHHH TOOOOOO COOOOOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry for you non-anime watchers out there but..

i just watched gurren lagann episode 17 AND IM TOO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHH ITS JUST TOO COOOOOOOOOL

the entire feeling i get just anticipating the upcoming pure awesomeness this series is going to bring is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that i just finished eureka seven, and it was great ^^ i didnt like the ending too much, it was fairly good =P

im also on the look out for some more anime to watch if anyone has any suggestions. nothing too supernatural or psychological plz xD

and just felt like putting up an anime thread here, too bad for you non-watchers =P
Fuck man, I already posted this in the other thread that was supposed to be about Gunz. It is too awesome.
WTF?!?! What fansubber are u guys using? i cant find any episodes 14+:(
BSS. If you download the raw you can find the .ass file on like sunday and see it then.
Biggs,Jul 27 2007, 09:08 PM Wrote:BSS. If you download the raw you can find the .ass file on like sunday and see it then.
You are officially gay.
Biggs,Jul 27 2007, 02:08 PM Wrote:BSS. If you download the raw you can find the .ass file on like sunday and see it then.
no idae wat dat meant:(
im not entirely sure but im fairly certain BSS is the name of the fan subbers (bullet speed subbers or something along those lines) and the .ass file is the file extension for subtitle files that you can add onto a video.

something like that.
Underdog,Jul 27 2007, 11:17 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 27 2007, 09:08 PM Wrote:BSS. If you download the raw you can find the .ass file on like sunday and see it then.
You are officially gay.
I put the . in front of it on purpose to show that it was a file type and not ass.

So yeah, hobbit already explained it.
Reference URL's