Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ANNOYING LOCKUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, It's Mister Beagle!! And i need some help...

As some of you might recall, Gunbound is my #2 PC game (i only play 2) I've had this problem for as long as i've been playing, but it always locks up. It doesn't seem to have any pattern, it doesn't lock up when a certain thing happens, I can play as much as i want without it locking it up or it'll lock up every 5 minutes.

It's a total lock up, Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't work, and i have to reboot my PC.
I really doubt it's my internet connection, because i use Fiber optic and i have never experienced lag (in GB or CS) I don't know what causes this, and it's really annoying! I figure that Wroaw// would be a good place to turn, since you all are so technologically proficient.
lol what are your comp specs? could be a hardware problem, only thing i can think of but im not at all as technologically proficient as the rest of Wroaw
My computer used to do that. My problem ended up being that my videocard was overheating when I got a few minutes into a source game. I fixed the heatsink on my vid card, and voila, all was well. I'd suggest checking the same thing. I doubt it's a software issue because it happens at random times.
Sveach,Jul 25 2007, 06:15 PM Wrote:My computer used to do that. My problem ended up being that my videocard was overheating when I got a few minutes into a source game. I fixed the heatsink on my vid card, and voila, all was well. I'd suggest checking the same thing. I doubt it's a software issue because it happens at random times.
Also check to make sure the fan's running and there's no dust.
Dum3z,Jul 25 2007, 08:12 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 25 2007, 06:15 PM Wrote:My computer used to do that. My problem ended up being that my videocard was overheating when I got a few minutes into a source game. I fixed the heatsink on my vid card, and voila, all was well. I'd suggest checking the same thing. I doubt it's a software issue because it happens at random times.
Video card is usually the problem, but try turning off every anti-viruses and firewalls.
i can give u 1 piece of advice that will benifit u greatly, DONT TRUST COCA WUTEVER HE SAYS WILL WORK!!!! last time i tried i had 2 reinstall my computer......<_<
suxa,Jul 26 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:i can give u 1 piece of advice that will benifit u greatly, DONT TRUST COCA WUTEVER HE SAYS WILL WORK!!!! last time i tried i had 2 reinstall my computer......<_<
.... edit that plz
Plot,Jul 26 2007, 11:59 PM Wrote:
suxa,Jul 26 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:i can give u 1 piece of advice that will benifit u greatly, DONT TRUST ME WUTEVER I SAY WILL MAKE NO SENSE!!!! last time i tried to type something no one understood me becuz im ilyturyt an dum
.... edit that plz
Suxa said exactly what he meant, what are you talking about!?
Dum3z,Jul 27 2007, 05:32 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jul 26 2007, 11:59 PM Wrote:
suxa,Jul 26 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:i can give u 1 piece of advice that will benifit u greatly, DONT TRUST ME WUTEVER I SAY WILL MAKE NO SENSE!!!! last time i tried to type something no one understood me becuz im ilyturyt an dum
.... edit that plz
Suxa said exactly what he meant, what are you talking about!?
damn you're right my bad
Baku,Jul 26 2007, 04:36 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 25 2007, 08:12 PM Wrote:
Video card is usually the problem, but try turning off every anti-viruses and firewalls.
had the same issue with cs and my last card... blew a few capacitors on the card... everything would run perfect, but if i played cs it would crap out the whole computer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's