Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Do You Hate Css?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello :D

Do you like counter-strike source? Anyway? Well tbh i dont like it. I only like it for the zombie mod. Zombie mod is the best on source. But cs 1.6 better than css on accutally playing the game. Tell me if you like source. :P
Thank you.
i like source but i agree with you that 1.6 is better for actual game play
The more real games become the more I find myself disgusted with games.
i love cs:s graphics but it sucks because my computer can barely handle it :\ laggs out nd makes my comp unresponsive....99% of cpu ftl :(
1.6, realistic physics engines are for messing around with (HL2/Gary's Mod), not online gaming.:P
i definitely like 1.6 more than css, but css is still cool =P
Dum3z,Jul 25 2007, 04:26 PM Wrote:1.6, realistic physics engines are for messing around with (HL2/Gary's Mod), not online gaming.:P
agreed for most of the time, unless the game is really well made like someone gets killed and falls over an edge and hits someone, injuring them or something... then ill <3 the game:D
Plot,Jul 26 2007, 08:45 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 25 2007, 04:26 PM Wrote:1.6, realistic physics engines are for messing around with (HL2/Gary's Mod), not online gaming.:P
agreed for most of the time, unless the game is really well made like someone gets killed and falls over an edge and hits someone, injuring them or something... then ill <3 the game:D
Didn't you know? When you jump 500 feet onto someone in real life, only you will get hurt.
Dum3z,Jul 27 2007, 05:29 PM Wrote:
Didn't you know? When you jump 500 feet onto someone in real life, only you will get hurt.
oh shit! no way
Plot,Jul 28 2007, 03:30 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 27 2007, 05:29 PM Wrote:
oh shit! no way
it's true i tried it the other day.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's