Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Float Trip!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got pics from my float trip!! I didn't take the camera with me on the river because it wouldn't have survived. Some highlights from the river:

Going through a crowd of 50 people in boats with water guns....yeah. I stood up to splash water at them with my paddle, and about 30 people hit me with waterguns in the chest, causing me to fly backwards into the water and tip the canoe. The ensuing scramble to recover my cooler, my beer, and my clothing was very interesting.

Running down a very steep rock to jump into water....scary. If you stopped at all you fell on your face or back. But the water was fun to jump into.

About 10 minute downstream from the above spot, was another jumping spot. This one, however, was incredibly cool. It was a good 20 feet in the air, and the water below it was 15-20 feet deep. Cannonballs from that height are FUCKING AWESOME. Dives from that height, SCARY AS SHIT, but fun. Bellyflops from that height HURT LIKE FUCKING HELL. I felt that one for a good half hour.:(

Watching state troopers hide in the trees, look for underage drinkers, and run down and yank them out of the water = pure comedy gold. The look on their faces, the sheer terror, the girls crying.....I'm such an asshole:DI'd cheer the staties on too......

Doing beer bongs on the river with my family = the shit. We all did 1 beer bongs, then I did a 2 beer bong. My dad decided to beat that and do a 3 beer bong. So I beat his ass and did a 4 beer bong in about....10 seconds. Completely awesome. Nothing like ice cold beer on the river :D

Watching my brother make out with the girl I was supposed to kinda-sorta-meet this weekend....fucking hilarious. She's 17, and pretty fucking immature, so I really didn't care...but it was still fucking hilarious :lol:

Singing country karaoke with 10 other guys and girls.....badass.

Oh yeah and me and my brother tried the spoonful of cinnamon thing again this weekend. It managed to make me puke and gag for 20 minutes :D

Pics can be found here:
http://flickr.com/photos/57407447@N00/
that looks like a lot of fun, i doubt ill ever get the chance to do something like that lol
Plot,Jul 22 2007, 08:59 PM Wrote:that looks like a lot of fun, i doubt ill ever get the chance to do something like that lol
Nonsense...it's not expensive at all. You can camp in tents, too. There were tons of people that did. All you gotta do is find a place somewhat near you that caters to that. This place was 3 hours away from me. I spent 6 hours driving today because I went to my grandmothers house too. But seriously, it's really a kickass time...it's all about being lazy, drinking beer, eating food, and staring at chicks. Can it get better than that? Oh yeah, the sun and the water. :DTan when you feel like it, get warm in the sun, and then go swimming whenever you get too hot. B)
i read harry potter. and met up with old friends.
Sveach,Jul 22 2007, 06:18 PM Wrote:my float trip!!
Saved by the buoyancy of fat!

Sounds like it was a blast though!
The water pistol thing sounds really cool!

I'd be pissed at my brother though...!
spoonful of cinnamon ftw ahaha
Reference URL's