Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy b-day Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wish you a happy birthday with many happy years to come ^^

[Image: birthdaycatwt8.jpg]
Have a great day:)

I believe he is in Maryland for the weekend, but this thread will be nice for him to come back to:D
Happy birthday!! :D
happy birthday!!!!!!!!
DutchTiger,Jul 22 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:Wish you a happy birthday with many happy years to come ^^

[Image: birthdaycatwt8.jpg]
Plot's only a year old this year.:o
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY
coca,Jul 22 2007, 05:42 PM Wrote:Have a great day:)

I believe he is in Maryland for the weekend, but this thread will be nice for him to come back to:D
my bday was great! my dad woke me up at 830 to take down a chandelier, then we put a new one up! by 1 we were done and by 245 we were on the road back to ny! i just got in! it roxxed.

ok, now to drop the sarcasm, coca, it is:Dthanks everybody! u roxxor more than today did!:P

oh last night my cousin and i owned everyone in the harry potter movie by screaming out the next book. it was dead silent the entire time and no one said anything after, not even to tell us to shut up!

thanks again:)i already got the best bday present you can give:D

(entry into wroaw for those who might not understand..)
Plot,Jul 22 2007, 09:58 PM Wrote:oh last night my cousin and i owned everyone in the harry potter movie by screaming out the next book. it was dead silent the entire time and no one said anything after, not even to tell us to shut up!
rofl POOR PEOPLE! you absolutely ruined it! lmao
hb:)
i've had the away msg harry dies on pg 573 for a few days now, people got really mad at me.:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's