Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: "Was able to get myself to make a forum account"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah so... Hi guys. Some of you know me already as I've been playing on this server for a while now. I just felt like I should join the forums.....for no reason I guess :rolleyes:. Anyway, a little about myself. I've played on this server a long time ago when I had nothing to do except CS. Most probably knew me then by LAXcuzon but.. probably not so anyway, I play by [{S C ( + ) P E}] so if you see me ingame, you know who I am. Soo.... yeah. Just wanted to say "hi" and hope for some "Welcomes" to the new face around here heh.:lol:
New faces are always welcome:)

Enjoy your stay!
Never heard of you before but welcome to our coveted message forum! Enjoy your stay but whatever you do, don't feed Dwopple. His doctor has him on a strict diet cuz if he gains any more weight he's @ risk of exploding!
The Senate,Jul 21 2007, 09:12 AM Wrote:Never heard of you before but welcome to our coveted message forum! Enjoy your stay but whatever you do, don't feed Dwopple. His doctor has him on a strict diet cuz if he gains any more weight he's @ risk of exploding!
I think u've made a mistake, your talking about coca, aren't you?
[quote=Dwopple,Jul 21 2007, 04:18 PM][quote=The Senate,Jul 21 2007, 09:12 AM] Never heard of you before but welcome to our coveted message forum!
Coca just has a tiny penor and unfortunately for him even modern medicine can't help with that.

This is a recent pic of Dwopple. Please don't make fun, he's sensitive about his weight!

[Image: capt.sge.dpl41.200707091314.photo00.phot...12x342.jpg]
Dear scope

u r a fag
HAI2USCOPE
¡Hola!
The Senate,Jul 21 2007, 09:39 AM Wrote:Coca just has a tiny penor and unfortunately for him even modern medicine can't help with that.

This is a recent pic of Dwopple. Please don't make fun, he's sensitive about his weight!

[Image: capt.sge.dpl41.200707091314.photo00.phot...12x342.jpg]
I.. hate... you... >:(
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's