Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: IM SORRY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THE SCENARIO

SuXa is only admin on.
We're playing in Teleports. As usual, people stop when they get teleported so you get a 3 or 4 person stack in a single column. However, I got stuck in one, and when someone started to randomly fire, i thought it was a T (i was playing CT) and commenced to fire back. In the end i think i killed someone, who in turn lit me on fire, which in turn set SuXa (who was stuck in the column as well) on fire, and i was banned.

Not sure if all this is correct, it might have happened some other way, but that's the jist of it.

Sorry SuXa
prolly a tk ban.
Womb-Raider,Jul 21 2007, 04:08 AM Wrote:prolly a tk ban.
what does that mean?
Mister Beagle,Jul 21 2007, 01:38 AM Wrote:
what does that mean?
we have a system called ATAC on the server which automatically bans ppl for like 2 hrs after like 3 tks or w/e.
a hobbit,Jul 21 2007, 12:52 AM Wrote:
Mister Beagle,Jul 21 2007, 01:38 AM Wrote:
what does that mean?
we have a system called ATAC on the server which automatically bans ppl for like 2 hrs after like 3 tks or w/e.
3 TKs, but the thing automatically counts 5 team attacks in a round as a TK. Which means if you were firing like mad and got 10 hits in then killed someone on top of that...or 5-9 hits and killed two people...then that's all there is to it.:P
How the hell do people miss the TK stuff that's in big letters that go across the screen?
Probably a TK temp ban as previously mentioned. It happens, nothing to worry about.
No, i thought you meant a TK ban by the admin, not the auto system. I know what that is, but i didn't think it because it was the first time i killed someone that map
waz a tk ban, i saw it flash 3/3 banning 4 120 minutes, wuznt me...iont ban people, i call dwop 2 ban:D
If it were me and you pissed me off, you'd be banned for my standard 5000 minutes.:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's