Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What is ur favorite "console game"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dum3z,Jul 20 2007, 08:01 PM Wrote:Oh right, forgot about Dynasty Warriors...I've only played 3 though.
5 is cool cause u get elephants nd shit, harnesses that will let u get elephants at the begining of the lvl ftw
SniperducK,Jul 20 2007, 12:25 PM Wrote:Pick one onry prz.
Telling people to pick one is like telling people to stop spoiling the last Harry Potter book.
PC - Counter-Strike?

NES - Duck Hunt (Die Jason)
SNES - Top Gear
N64 - Mario Party 2
GC - Mario Party 4/5/6

PS1 - null
PS2 - null
PS3 - null

Xbox - KOTOR II/Halo 2
Xbox 360 - Godfather (Haven't played many 360 games)

I guess that's everything.
u musta liked mario party a lot. i thot it was okay, good way to spend time w/ friends.
a hobbit,Jul 20 2007, 08:11 PM Wrote:u musta liked mario party a lot. i thot it was okay, good way to spend time w/ friends.
About 80% of my video game time now is spent playing something with friends to have a good time. The games are a blast.:)
I whipped Blix`ass in Mario Kart 64 and I've still got the screenshot to prove it... Blix spinning out on the bridge thanks to my banana, as I'm crossing the finish line (of course)! :ph34r:

Bring it sucka!!!
The Senate,Jul 21 2007, 09:16 AM Wrote:I whipped Blix`ass in Mario Kart 64 and I've still got the screenshot to prove it... Blix spinning out on the bridge thanks to my banana, as I'm crossing the finish line (of course)! :ph34r:

Bring it sucka!!!
It was the lag?:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's