Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: yrhra otptre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Burbage dies on pg. 12
Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
Harry gets fucked up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724
Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743

19 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo
Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"
Molly Weasley, to Bellatrix lestrange,
P. 736
Wait? Hermoine = doomed or not. Who is tellin the truth!
i am.
Plot,Jul 18 2007, 06:28 AM Wrote:i am.
How do you know? These spoilers have been circulating all night.
p3ng,Jul 18 2007, 01:39 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jul 18 2007, 06:28 AM Wrote:i am.
How do you know? These spoilers have been circulating all night.
i wrote the book.
I believe pengs now after seeing them all on ytmnd again.

Edit: Ah fuck I don't know who to believe now after reading this.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/harry-potter-a...es/20068862.php

Looks like there's two different ways of how it could end, or they're both wrong.
I always figured Harry and Hermione should be together. <_<I mean I saw Ron and Hermione getting closer in the last book I read (6? not sure) and was a little disappointed. They would have some damn smart and magical kids too :rolleyes:

So Snape was actually a good person in the end eh? He must have been for Harry and Ginny to name one of their kids after him.

Fred dying must put a crimp on that business of theirs...:o

And why must Dobby and Hedwig die?!?! I mean Dobby's ugly, gtfo. But innocent little Hedwig?!!? :angry:

*edit*
Aww shit. Thanks Biggs, now I don't know what to believe either. It would be poetic to have Hermione die. And both of these stories contradict each other, so who knows. :blink:
ITZ A MYSTEREH
Coca/P3ng wins. Using coca's link, I just verified it. Hmm....it's going to be a bitch to read the book that way. And who the HELL has time to photograph each and every page like that. :blink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's