Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Freeballin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
a hobbit,Jul 16 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:
suxa,Jul 16 2007, 09:28 PM Wrote:4got boxers when i went swimming:(wasnt 2 confortable
you wear boxers when u swim? dubya tee eff?
errr after i swim...when i get out 2 change....
Ive done it before....god I've never been so scared of zippers in my life.
can someone explain the differences between options 2, 3 and 4

you suck at polls pir8
BALL,Jul 16 2007, 10:41 PM Wrote:can someone explain the differences between options 2, 3 and 4

you suck at polls pir8
lol look at my sig... lol blix
BALL,Jul 16 2007, 10:41 PM Wrote:can someone explain the differences between options 2, 3 and 4

you suck at polls pir8
no = negative, you don't freeball at all
never participated = means you've never even tried it
Have done it, but it wasn't my thing = means you've freeballed before, but you don't do it currently

the 3rd and 4th answer are more details... i expected some of you had tried it so just saying 'no' doesn't give us the whole story:D
I do it every once in a while.
Who doesn't do it once in a while? That is besides the tighty whitey wearers we have...aka Duck and DutchTiger for example. ^_^
The Senate,Jul 17 2007, 12:33 AM Wrote:Who doesn't do it once in a while? That is besides the tighty whitey wearers we have...aka Duck and DutchTiger for example. ^_^
to me wearing boxers pretty much is freeballin in a sense... just with an extra layer of protection from the dreaded zipper:o
when i do laundry and most of my boxers are in the wash ill go freeballing, even when i've got some clean ones its a good time. I've never had a zipper problem, though when i freeball im usually wearing jim pants.
piratebuddha,Jul 16 2007, 06:54 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 16 2007, 06:52 PM Wrote:Did it once. Can't say it was all too comfy.
i fear zippers
qft
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's