Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Yngwie J. Malmsteen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know Yngwie and his amazingness on guitar?
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Jul 12 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Anyone know Yngwie and his amazingness on guitar?
Yes, but I'm not a fan of him. I find metal/shredding to be emotionless and it seems like it lacks the soul and feeling found in blues.
Blizzard,Jul 12 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Jul 12 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Anyone know Yngwie and his amazingness on guitar?
Yes, but I'm not a fan of him. I find metal/shredding to be emotionless and it seems like it lacks the soul and feeling found in blues.
That's very deep.
Blizzard,Jul 12 2007, 10:55 PM Wrote:
I see what you mean. Stevie Ray Vaughan has the soul with blues guitar. I find Yngwie to get annoying after 5 minutes of listening to him, but his skills are still amazing.
50CENT YO
a hobbit,Jul 12 2007, 10:32 PM Wrote:50CENT YO
HOBBIT WTF, where haVE YOU BEEN!! OMFG
Yngwie is okay, but sped up arpeggios and scales are only cool for so long. I like metal shredding, but only the really good ones. John Petrucci.
Reference URL's