Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Harry Death?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i think you put way to much thought into that.
suxa,Jul 13 2007, 02:59 AM Wrote:i think snape will kill voldemort b/c at the end of the last book, dumbledor said "JUST KILL ME SNAPE"(or sumthing around those lines) nd that would mean that they could have planned it so that snape would be able 2 get close 2 voldemort again and therefore be able 2 betray voldemort :blink:
Umm... thats totally wrong. Draco was under a the threat of death to kill dumbledore and snape made a promise to malfoys mom to help him do it, when draco froze and couldnt do it snape did and they flew off with the rest of the death eaters. Dumbledore was asking for snapes help, not for him to kill him. You stupid.
[quote=Womb-Raider,Jul 13 2007, 08:00 AM][quote=suxa,Jul 13 2007, 02:59 AM] i think snape will kill voldemort b/c at the end of the last book, dumbledor said "JUST KILL ME SNAPE"(or sumthing around those lines) nd that would mean that they could have planned it so that snape would be able 2 get close 2 voldemort again and therefore be able 2 betray voldemort
ron. he's gone down in popularity and involvement as a main character and it would be easy to kill him off without causing much whining
never read a harry potter but i think the one that looks liek michael jackson will die,
and die
voldemort?
piratebuddha,Jul 13 2007, 08:28 PM Wrote:ron. he's gone down in popularity and involvement as a main character and it would be easy to kill him off without causing much whining
I don't think Rowling is worried about whining...she killed off DUMBLEDORE of all people.
Sveach,Jul 14 2007, 08:47 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Jul 13 2007, 08:28 PM Wrote:ron. he's gone down in popularity and involvement as a main character and it would be easy to kill him off without causing much whining
I don't think Rowling is worried about whining...she killed off DUMBLEDORE of all people.
Pfft, he's an old fuck...would have snuffed it anyway.
Dum3z,Jul 14 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:
:oI was upset that dumbledore died!
anyway I think Draco and Snape may die, not going to hazard a guess at what good characters may go:D

Draco because he didn't follow through when he was instructed by Voldemort to kill Dumbledore aaand Snape because he got a lot more involved in the 6th book, and there was a whole page in book 6 about harry hiding that potions book.
just guesses tho.
I wouldn't mind much if Ron got killed off. Rowling mentioned in an interview that when she told her husband who was going he was all 'oh noooo not them' so maybe its a main good character?
Spitfire!,Jul 14 2007, 02:13 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 14 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:
:oI was upset that dumbledore died!
anyway I think Draco and Snape may die, not going to hazard a guess at what good characters may go:D

Draco because he didn't follow through when he was instructed by Voldemort to kill Dumbledore aaand Snape because he got a lot more involved in the 6th book, and there was a whole page in book 6 about harry hiding that potions book.
just guesses tho.
I wouldn't mind much if Ron got killed off. Rowling mentioned in an interview that when she told her husband who was going he was all 'oh noooo not them' so maybe its a main good character?
ginny and hermoine. kill off all the pussy and have a big sausage fest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's