Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HARRY POTTER TOPIC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i want to read it.

VOLDERMORT KILLS RON!

you heard it here first.
youre wrong. snape kill hermione and harry kills voldemort.
Personally, I think George Bush will kill everyone.
Plot,Jul 13 2007, 02:27 AM Wrote:youre wrong. snape kill hermione and harry kills voldemort.
I think so too.
Nah Hermione won't die. She and Harry have to have hawt wizard sex still. I bet someone kills Ron and Harry and crew (order of the phoenix) kills all/most of the death eaters in revenge/justice.
Sveach,Jul 13 2007, 07:48 AM Wrote:Nah Hermione won't die. She and Harry have to have hawt wizard sex still. I bet someone kills Ron and Harry and crew (order of the phoenix) kills all/most of the death eaters in revenge/justice.
Yesss! They need to kill off Ron so it's just Hermoine and Harry for some hawt sex.
Biggs,Jul 13 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 13 2007, 07:48 AM Wrote:Nah Hermione won't die. She and Harry have to have hawt wizard sex still. I bet someone kills Ron and Harry and crew (order of the phoenix) kills all/most of the death eaters in revenge/justice.
Yesss! They need to kill off Ron so it's just Hermoine and Harry for some hawt sex.
Exactly...I mean, Hermione's got all this knowledge of spells and stuff....you know Harry would be in for some damn kinky and crazy sex. Possibly involving wands in certain orifices. :blink:
Sveach,Jul 13 2007, 10:40 AM Wrote:
Exactly...I mean, Hermione's got all this knowledge of spells and stuff....you know Harry would be in for some damn kinky and crazy sex. Possibly involving wands in certain orifices. :blink:
the first thing i imagined was the two of them launching multicolored spells up each other's buttholes...
Plot,Jul 13 2007, 09:14 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 13 2007, 10:40 AM Wrote:
the first thing i imagined was the two of them launching multicolored spells up each other's buttholes...
You guys are worse than Jess.
Yeah, at least I see the value of a good redheaded girl in 3-way sex with Hermione and Harry...gosh!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's