Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi Im Jessica. =]. Who Is 13.:P. I Really Like Your Nipper CS 1.6 Server. So I Decided To Join The Forum, And Meet New People. Hope You All Welcome Me. Ill Be Active As Hell On The Forums. I Love Forums. :P Anyway. Bye For Now. :)

[[ My Introduction ]]
Welcome Jessica:)

Thanks for the introduction, you seem nice! I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely here:)

Take care
Hi Jessica Terry,

Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....or people saying that you're not a girl.

Having said that, welcome. Glad you like my server, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you around more. B)
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^
coca,Jul 12 2007, 01:02 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Jul 12 2007, 05:55 PM Wrote:Hope you're prepared to deal with the leg humpers here....
<coca> oh and tHERE IS A GIRL ON THE FORUM

^^
haha. I figured something like that would happen.
first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.
Womb-Raider,Jul 12 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.
nonoonononono.....It'll be fun to talk about these things with her:DSee how horrified she can become..... :D
WOMB HAS RUINED THIS POOR GIRL'S THREAD!

but I like it!
Womb-Raider,Jul 12 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:first to say its not a 13 yr old girl! Oh, and why the fuck do we want a 13 yr old girl hanging around here anyways? Lets fucking ban her. Shes not even old enuff to listen to half our conversations about sex, spiked dildos, sodomy or exactly how we wipe our asses and with how much paper.
Or pir8's flashlight into butthole experiment...or coca's ripped foreskin...or Sveach's and my gay sex stories...
JessicaT,Jul 12 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:Hi Im Jessica. =]. Im A Little Baby Who Is 13.:P. I Really Like Your Nipper CS 1.6 Server. So I Decided To Join The Forum, And Meet New People. Hope You All Welcome Me. Ill Be Active As Hell On The Forums. I Love Forums. :P Anyway. Bye For Now. :)

[[ My Introduction ]]
Can I call you Jess for short?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's