Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ban this idiot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[/QUOTE]yeah so i was playing and a guy was being mean and dum and i said hay stop being mean and dum and he didnt listen and he shotted me in the fase and it hurt and i said hay thats not nice and i set him on fire and he burned me and i died and i dont think thats right not even a little bit so i shotted him and he buried me and i got shotted by another guy on a team and i think he used the ak please ban [QUOTE]
haha nice... i really dont care about that gay skittles guy i was just wasting ur guys time haha
god dang i did that quote thing wrong how do u do it lol
lmbo
Wait, the title of this thread is "Ban this idiot", you're an idiot...CONNECTION FORMING. Hope you don't see me on.
do what i always do, team attack em as much as possible until they kill you enough to ban em with ATAC:D
so you're saying we should ban you for team attacking?
no! im saying that when somebody pisses me off thats what i do:D
you essentially tk'ing anyway. whatever you suggested is massive fail.
sleepy-sheep,Jul 13 2007, 03:04 PM Wrote:you essentially tk'ing anyway. whatever you suggested is massive fail.
sleepy-sheep,Jul 13 2007, 02:04 PM Wrote:you essentially tk'ing anyway. whatever you suggested is massive fail.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's