Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: GET ONNNNNN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
someone get on the server nowwww im bored out of my fucking minddd!!! its a saturday night too!!! wtf!!!!<_<
Aren't most people out on a Saturday night?
i'd get on but i can't even see the server, plus it wouldn't change much, i usually come online if there is more than like 20 players though
Quote:i'd get on but i can't even see the server, plus it wouldn't change much, i usually come online if there is more than like 20 players though
Did you ever try: connect cs.wroaw.com? It always works for me because I usually can't "see" the server.
tried that too, just keeps retrying 4 times and says failed to contact game server
heres my other thread on it http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=575188
dang that sucks oh well i guess people are out on saturday night idk why they would be at 12 21 am but whatever
oh well, if you're bored just watch master chief sucks at halo
Cruel Wrote:[ntent,Jul 8 2007, 01:21 AM] dang that sucks oh well i guess people are out on saturday night idk why they would be at 12 21 am but whatever
err im like the youngest one in wroaw (besides dwop) nd r usually out on saturday nights till errr....past 12:21am....
i believe other people have been getting an error when trying to connect to WCS too...

i myself cant play any online steam games because it keeps saying cannot connect to steam servers to validate or w/e. i figure its school firewall or something stupid.
coca,Jul 7 2007, 09:24 PM Wrote:Aren't most people out on a Saturday night?
The ones that aren't don't have friends.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's