Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Weird server problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey whats up its shadow, ok this is really weird, lately whenever i try to join it just keeps retrying and saying server is offline, but i go on gametiger and it says its up.. also whenever one of my friends join the server i can't see it for some reason, i tried clearing my favorites list and deleting clientregistry.blob but it's not working, any ideas? :ph34r:

thanks
steam forums :\ maybe a firewall
hmm yeah that's what i'm starting to think, i'll try to fix it
Welcome to my world, if you find out how to fix it, tell me on here.

Let me guess, started just 3-4 days ago?

And I think it's something on Ezzi's side, but I have no idea why it's blocking just a few people. What internet provider do you use? Is it Roadrunner by any chance?
This problem did start 3 days ago, my isp is Utopia/MStar though
I have roadrunner, connected fine by typing:
Code:
connect cs.wroaw.com
in console.
There goes my ISP theory. :/

And I doubt the Steam forums would be of any use, as I can't even ping cs.wroaw.com or the IP its associated with.
Double post, but there's an update...the WCS:S server thingy was what was fucking it up, I'll let Stephen go into detail.
DT bound several IP's to the eth0 sub interfaces. Not sure why it screwed things up, but it did. I commented out the lines he added and rebooted, and its fine now.
Aw good to hear it's solved now :]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's