Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Strange Love #1 (beware, pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, I'm a firm believer that women love to be surprised and the only way to keep a sex life fresh and fun is to explore different tactics and techniques that you associate with your everyday-month-year-lifetime love life.

Sometimes its a new position or a new setting, while sometimes its as simple as setting the spark of romance or even laughing a little bit.

So... My girlfriend has recently gotten into lolcats and she just now discovered the original 'every time you masturbate' kitten:

[Image: godkills.jpg]

She loves it.

In attempt to make her smile I decided to take the initiative to spice up last night's action...

(scroll down if you want to see, its SFW but it shouldn't be:D)

So while she removed my shirt she was greeted with:

[Image: domojamescropedgb1.jpg]

Oh yeah... thats some strange love...
You are the biggest fucking creep on this fucking planet.
p3ng,Jul 7 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:You are the biggest fucking creep on this fucking planet.
lmbo
that isnt sfw! liar >:(

haha just kidding, but whatever get you going, eh?
piratebuddha,Jul 7 2007, 12:30 PM Wrote:Guys, I'm a firm believer that women love to be surprised and the only way to keep a sex life fresh and fun is to explore different tactics and techniques that you associate with your everyday-month-year-lifetime love life.

Sometimes its a new position or a new setting, while sometimes its as simple as setting the spark of romance or even laughing a little bit.

So... My girlfriend has recently gotten into lolcats and she just now discovered the original 'every time you masturbate' kitten:

[Image: godkills.jpg]

She loves it.

In attempt to make her smile I decided to take the initiative to spice up last night's action...

(scroll down if you want to see, its SFW but it shouldn't be:D)

So while she removed my shirt she was greeted with:

[Image: domojamescropedgb1.jpg]

Oh yeah... thats some strange love...
BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Ok, that's just awesome.

My ex and I used to do shit like that too. My nipples got turned into noses and shit, and there'd be a face drawn around it.

Nice.
gah!!!!!

>.<
[Image: hopse12.jpg]
pir8 your amazing.
..idwk
At work we decided to use my nipples as eyes and drew eyebrows, a nose, and a mouth. It was balla.

EDIT: Post 6000.
lol pir8!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's