Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dorm secrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mister Beagle,Jul 6 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:NO, I just gave it up a few months ago (march 5) for personal reasons
Religion?

[03:48:13] <coca> 1, weird that'd he tell anyone
[03:48:19] <coca> 2, weird that he'd remember the date
[03:48:24] <Dum3z`lap> 3, weird that he'd quit.
it shriveled up.
maybe he was that guy, in that video, that cut off his penis
coca,Jul 7 2007, 02:41 AM Wrote:
Mister Beagle,Jul 6 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:NO, I just gave it up a few months ago (march 5) for personal reasons
Religion?

[03:48:13] <coca> 1, weird that'd he tell anyone
[03:48:19] <coca> 2, weird that he'd remember the date
[03:48:24] <Dum3z`lap> 3, weird that he'd quit.
LMFAO

this just became the best thread ever
maybe he gets sex from a girl? yea i doubt it too.
I'd search the college you would be staying at to see if they have Refrigerators in the dorm halls or each room has a mini-frig.

Here are a few lessons from my days.

-Never shower on the girls floor unless you are going in with a girl, either way you will get caught but if you see a pair of titties, it was worth it.

-Never drink with your door open

-Never talk about drinking with your door open

-If you have had too much alcohol, never walk to the bathroom and leave your door open to leave your buddies exposed to the hall way.

-If you are going to throw up, throw up inside your room, in a garbage can and clean it in the morning.

-If your room mate is hooking up with a chick and you are not, it's his room until the both fall asleep or she leaves the room

-If you don't have condoms, do not ask your roommate if the girl you plan on iniating your penis is in the room and can hear you

-If any of your roommates food is moldy or discusting looking and he isn't in the room its fair game to eat or throw away if it smells

Hope this helps :)
SniperducK,Jul 7 2007, 09:51 PM Wrote:-If any of your roommates food is moldy or discusting looking and he isn't in the room its fair game to eat or throw away if it smells
Have u gradumakated ?
SniperducK,Jul 7 2007, 04:51 PM Wrote:-Never shower on the girls floor unless you are going in with a girl, either way you will get caught but if you see a pair of titties, it was worth it.
Where I'm staying, guys and girls are on the same floor. Just no sharing of the room.
Mister Beagle,Jul 6 2007, 04:16 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 6 2007, 11:13 PM Wrote:
Mister Beagle,Jul 6 2007, 05:31 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Jul 6 2007, 10:20 PM Wrote:don't masturbate while your roommate is there (even sleeping) and make sure he will be gone for sure when you do... its rude to walk in on that
I don't have to worry about that :lol:
He doesn't have a penis. The beagle ate it.
NO, I just gave it up a few months ago (march 5) for personal reasons
Had your penis removed?
Womb-Raider,Jul 7 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Jul 7 2007, 09:51 PM Wrote:-If any of your roommates food is moldy or discusting looking and he isn't in the room its fair game to eat or throw away if it smells
Have u gradumakated ?
Nope, I need to sleep though!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's