Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am planning on making a map Wroaw oriented. im asking for specific details as in:
how many rooms?
secret rooms?
how big? themes?
traps? bombsites?
Wroaw v.i.p. rooms?
and so on.
im planning on spending as much time as i need to to make it perfect and ideal to the Wroaw members, and it would be nice if the wroaw members email kazuya979@hotmail.com with SPECIFIC ideas. im taking this seriously and planning on spending my boring summer afternoons on it, which is quite often or add me on xfire: r0flcakes
steam:udeincase.

it would also be nice if this was stickied so i can post updates and screenshots, ect.
Why does your title say CPL 2004 winnar? I have a hard time believing that.
no secrets, 2 bombsites, very big hook orientated.
Sveach,Jul 3 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:Why does your title say CPL 2004 winnar? I have a hard time believing that.
lol its just a joke between me and some buddies on vent btw does wroaw have a vent? if you dont there extremely cheap so that would be cool if you got one.
alright well ill need responses from Wroaw members asap so i can start detailing the map. right now ive got a basic idea of DE, and you will definately need the hook to play. also it might be a little ct sided but ill try to even it out in the future.
giant letters
dooble post
secret room of fat girl hosties? :D
suxa,Jul 3 2007, 11:54 AM Wrote:secret room of fat girl hosties? :D
lol well its gonna be a DE map not a CS : \
secret room of fat girl hosties!!!

put them in anyway haha, just make them unrescueable

(with a pic of sv in the bg)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's