Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: woot who's up 4 sum Wroaw mouse pads?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i get better results with my optical with a good quality felt mousepad, so i use this good blue one:D
The Senate,Jul 2 2007, 07:15 PM Wrote:Do you guys still use a rollerball mouse or something? I haven't used a mousepad since the first time I plugged in a laser mouse.
Seriously...fuck mousepads.
I use my 7th grade yearbook. It just feels better to me. I would be interested in a quality Wroaw mousepad though.
My desk doesn't get good reception with any of the mice I've owned, even my MX518. :/
[Image: logitech_G5.jpg]
I'm currently using a Logitech G5 exactly as pictured. Mouse works great no matter what surface I try it on.

Mouse pads, floppy drives, ISA cards, IDE, what are those? ;)
The Senate,Jul 3 2007, 04:25 AM Wrote:[Image: logitech_G5.jpg]
I'm currently using a Logitech G5 exactly as pictured. Mouse works great no matter what surface I try it on.

Mouse pads, floppy drives, ISA cards, IDE, what are those? ;)
That is the same exact mouse that I have. What do you have for the weights in it? I have Six 1.7g weights in it and that is it.
pfft. im using razer diamonback. works on any surface. problem is my desk is a piece of crap. so its easier to use it on a flat surface like my yearbook:)
your desk isnt flat?

i have a mouse similar to that. its a logitech one and looks just like that but it doesnt have weights or the digital display by the thumb area
its at least 10 years old. thers so many notches and carvings etc on it
sleepy-sheep,Jul 2 2007, 09:52 PM Wrote:pfft. im using razer diamonback. works on any surface. problem is my desk is a piece of crap. so its easier to use it on a flat surface like my yearbook:)
I have the Copperhead and I don't really like it.:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's