Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HOWTO & POLL: Toast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was the first part of my lunch today (June 29th, 2007) and I figured I'd share... Enjoy!

[Image: toast-start.jpg]
Nothing fancy; toasted piece of whole wheat bread, whipped cream, and paper towel.

[Image: toast-ready.jpg]
Make sure you put a healthy portion of whipped cream on to maximize the flavor!

[Image: toast-done.jpg]
As you can see, no left overs... Translation: DELICIOUS! :D

Discuss.
I nulled....I'm really not sure what to think of that.

I've never heard of whipped cream on toast. While it doesn't sound bad...it doesn't sound particularly good either. :unsure:
Sveach,Jun 29 2007, 04:51 PM Wrote:I nulled....I'm really not sure what to think of that.

I've never heard of whipped cream on toast. While it doesn't sound bad...it doesn't sound particularly good either. :unsure:
Agreed.:o
It's a tasty alternative to butter. Adds a hint of vanilla flavor. B)
The Senate,Jun 29 2007, 04:54 PM Wrote:It's a tasty alternative to butter. Adds a hint of vanilla flavor. B)
I read that, and my eyes caught your sig about the 'duck butter' and now i'm thoroughly grossed out. Great.
:/ ugh now everyone has to suffer sv:(

lol that looks nasty imo.. but does this mean that you will post your breakfasts up again?:D
mmmm dunno whether its tasty or not...
not terribly helpful... it doesn't look terrible either, but i like strawberry preserves on my toast:D
I made it, but used cool whip, its good!
Looks gross. YOU HAVE FAILED ME!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's