Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Appealing A Permanent Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bragging of your tks?
Hell I joined a game for two rounds when a whole shatload of nof's were on. I think it was redmoron who was bragging about being the "MVP" because he had most kills. I joined the other team for those two rounds, went 16-1. I walled redmoron both times because he always camped the same spot. I think I almost got an ace the second round, and there were about 12 people on both teams.
<.< I got 3 wall kills in panic_room trying two new spam spots out. I got called a hacker by 2 of them.:D
NOF likes to brag about being the best until someone with some actual skill shows up.
Womb is right, I've noticed that about NOF as well. The worst part, they're not even that good. No reason to be bragging to begin with! :rolleyes:
see tahts y i said we need a scrim server, vrs them once nd if we win then they cnt come back nd if they win they can use the server (0% chance of them winning b/c of my 1337 skills :P)
suxa,Jul 2 2007, 12:29 PM Wrote:see tahts y i said we need a scrim server, vrs them once nd if we win then they cnt come back nd if they win they can use the server (0% chance of them winning b/c of my 1337 skills :P)
Rofl, we aren't bringing you unless we -don't- want to win.
[quote=Dum3z,Jul 2 2007, 09:52 PM][quote=suxa,Jul 2 2007, 12:29 PM] see tahts y i said we need a scrim server, vrs them once nd if we win then they cnt come back nd if they win they can use the server (0% chance of them winning b/c of my 1337 skills
Getting a scrim server to scrim people like nof would be a waste of our time.
[quote=sleepy-sheep,Jul 2 2007, 10:59 PM][quote=Dum3z,Jul 2 2007, 09:52 PM] [quote=suxa,Jul 2 2007, 12:29 PM] see tahts y i said we need a scrim server, vrs them once nd if we win then they cnt come back nd if they win they can use the server (0% chance of them winning b/c of my 1337 skills
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's