Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ahoi Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
velcum. tew yer DESHHHhh
Yay!
Congrats dude!
:Dthanks everyone i appreciate it!

does this mean i get an email address @wroaw.com?

*tears up*
Talk to DT.
I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who reads this....i wanna play on the server except i can't find it anymore.....can someone add me as their friend so i can play on the server again? my account is graffphantom4 and my user name is graff. at this point in time im desperate. thank you

Graff
Graff,Jul 31 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who reads this....i wanna play on the server except i can't find it anymore.....can someone add me as their friend so i can play on the server again? my account is graffphantom4 and my user name is graff. at this point in time im desperate. thank you

Graff
open cs. Open console.
Type the following

connect cs.wroaw.com

hit enter.

voila.

prepare to own/get owned.

thank me with money.

or sexual favors.
[quote=Sveach,Jul 31 2007, 10:40 PM][quote=Graff,Jul 31 2007, 06:08 PM] I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who reads this....i wanna play on the server except i can't find it anymore.....can someone add me as their friend so i can play on the server again? my account is graffphantom4 and my user name is graff. at this point in time im desperate.
[quote=piratebuddha,Aug 1 2007, 07:25 AM][quote=Sveach,Jul 31 2007, 10:40 PM] [quote=Graff,Jul 31 2007, 06:08 PM] I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who reads this....i wanna play on the server except i can't find it anymore.....can someone add me as their friend so i can play on the server again? my account is graffphantom4 and my user name is graff. at this point in time im desperate.
[quote=Plot,Aug 1 2007, 03:03 PM][quote=piratebuddha,Aug 1 2007, 07:25 AM] [quote=Sveach,Jul 31 2007, 10:40 PM] [quote=Graff,Jul 31 2007, 06:08 PM] I have a huge favor to ask of anyone who reads this....i wanna play on the server except i can't find it anymore.....can someone add me as their friend so i can play on the server again? my account is graffphantom4 and my user name is graff. at this point in time im desperate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's