Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: //T-Shirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this image shows this:

GIF89a*Â¥÷��Å“Å“Å“sss¬¬¬222[[[SSS£££bbbBBB³³³;;;KKK"""+++âââê²Uç˝¼¼¼ùùûÃÃÃÞÞÞò¤-ÌÌÌxxx¥hÑÑс•••‘‘‘lll~~~‰‰‰jjj………ÚÃ​
šÃšÂâ€”®ôÅu²¸ÊrNÖÖÖÔÔÊmt‘y„ ϲ‡×Ý䙣·OWtª¬¸¸¢„ËÍÒéêë¼ÃËÌÒÙçÝØ<@SÝâäÓÕÛ œÓÎÙ®±·_`d```âÞäÕÚÜq[SÜâÛÅÅÅ¥¥¥ÚÚÕŠšGJY<>>‰‰‡xvw’•–&&&ÙÞÙ=?=‘öºA000YXW@@@¿ŽHÇÅÍ888™—šGFG666jjlhhh‹...$'%···575 ±±±')*ƒ……767-/-hfhWVX©©©‰‡‰z||FFF/.0XXXHHH·¹·?>?(((¿¿¿jllLNM¯¯¯‹…ƒ„§©§EGE PPPññôVVVóôöðñïlljnnnljjtvtjljUWUfhffffzzz‹|||~€z​
|z|z{……ƒyxu‡‰‡ljl‹‹“”’ƒ…ƒƒƒƒ•“”§§§ ™™™‹‹‹—™—ÿÿÿ���!ù�����,����*Â¥�ÿ�ý H° Áƒ*\È°¡Ã‡#JÅ“H±¢Å‹^ˠ ‚R CÅ I²¤É“(Sª\ɲ¥Ë—0KeóØ Û…Œ8sêÜɳ§ÏŸ@Æ’ J´¨Ñ£H/^(õ¯©Ó§P£JJµªÕ«X³jÝʵkÕ77“ŠK¶¬Ù³hÓª]Ëö¨^ãʝKÂ
·Â®ÃÂ»Nm¶ÝË·¯ß¿€ Œó¼ˆ+^̘jƒ°„#KžL¹²åË”76Þ̹³
g¬Œ@ÆLº´éÓ¨S«ög¤×ç×°c7†4zµíÛ¸sëÞ]ñ0¸²ƒ ÞuYmÞÈ“
+_Î\ð…Ä£KŸœ‘æسkßΝçRêàÃÿG�¶»ùóè'_XICû÷îãß/¿>ýûöóã߯¿?ÿÿþÉW |àˆgà¯%�à‚2è`ƒ>(a}é’Î{`­—Þ†JäÛ2"(âˆ$–hâ‰#‚ƒ 0Çuè"‡T�p(Öhã8æ¨cVÄ!Ú‹@šwAØäãÚŽH&©ä’LJWŠËÒbTâæ[-Mf©å–\v)W/?V)¦më1åå™h¦©&“ L9æ›™¥³æœtÖi§|à&œ|þå[ˆw*è „*Ö@˜}&꧙…6ê裐R¥—¢”²uA%4Fªé¦œÚIÞž•†:Ô­ujꩨzù$¨¢¶ºÓˤÿ*무î«®æÚ$µöêë¯"" �®ºËPŒz�«ì²Ì

etc
you could make a fatty version, where the shirt just has two big slashes on it, and then the fatty is the orb
BALL,Jun 26 2007, 04:17 AM Wrote:you could make a fatty version, where the shirt just has two big slashes on it, and then the fatty is the orb
Hahahah
Plot,Jun 25 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:this image shows this:

GIF89a*Â¥÷��Å“Å“Å“sss¬¬¬222[[[SSS£££bbbBBB³³³;;;KKK"""+++âââê²Uç˝¼¼¼ùùûÃÃÃÞÞÞò¤-ÌÌÌxxx¥hÑÑс•••‘‘‘lll~~~‰‰‰jjj………ÚÃ​
šÃšÂâ€”®ôÅu²¸ÊrNÖÖÖÔÔÊmt‘y„ ϲ‡×Ý䙣·OWtª¬¸¸¢„ËÍÒéêë¼ÃËÌÒÙçÝØ<@SÝâäÓÕÛ œÓÎÙ®±·_`d```âÞäÕÚÜq[SÜâÛÅÅÅ¥¥¥ÚÚÕŠšGJY<>>‰‰‡xvw’•–&&&ÙÞÙ=?=‘öºA000YXW@@@¿ŽHÇÅÍ888™—šGFG666jjlhhh‹...$'%···575 ±±±')*ƒ……767-/-hfhWVX©©©‰‡‰z||FFF/.0XXXHHH·¹·?>?(((¿¿¿jllLNM¯¯¯‹…ƒ„§©§EGE PPPññôVVVóôöðñïlljnnnljjtvtjljUWUfhffffzzz‹|||~€z​
|z|z{……ƒyxu‡‰‡ljl‹‹“”’ƒ…ƒƒƒƒ•“”§§§ ™™™‹‹‹—™—ÿÿÿ���!ù�����,����*Â¥�ÿ�ý H° Áƒ*\È°¡Ã‡#JÅ“H±¢Å‹^ˠ ‚R CÅ I²¤É“(Sª\ɲ¥Ë—0KeóØ Û…Œ8sêÜɳ§ÏŸ@Æ’ J´¨Ñ£H/^(õ¯©Ó§P£JJµªÕ«X³jÝʵkÕ77“ŠK¶¬Ù³hÓª]Ëö¨^ãʝKÂ
·Â®ÃÂ»Nm¶ÝË·¯ß¿€ Œó¼ˆ+^̘jƒ°„#KžL¹²åË”76Þ̹³
g¬Œ@ÆLº´éÓ¨S«ög¤×ç×°c7†4zµíÛ¸sëÞ]ñ0¸²ƒ ÞuYmÞÈ“
+_Î\ð…Ä£KŸœ‘æسkßΝçRêàÃÿG�¶»ùóè'_XICû÷îãß/¿>ýûöóã߯¿?ÿÿþÉW |àˆgà¯%�à‚2è`ƒ>(a}é’Î{`­—Þ†JäÛ2"(âˆ$–hâ‰#‚ƒ 0Çuè"‡T�p(Öhã8æ¨cVÄ!Ú‹@šwAØäãÚŽH&©ä’LJWŠËÒbTâæ[-Mf©å–\v)W/?V)¦më1åå™h¦©&“ L9æ›™¥³æœtÖi§|à&œ|þå[ˆw*è „*Ö@˜}&꧙…6ê裐R¥—¢”²uA%4Fªé¦œÚIÞž•†:Ô­ujꩨzù$¨¢¶ºÓˤÿ*무î«®æÚ$µöêë¯"" �®ºËPŒz�«ì²Ì

etc
Open it in IE.
i figured that was the problem but i got sidetracked by duck's vids:D
Sveach,Jun 26 2007, 04:51 AM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 25 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:this image shows this:

GIF89a*¥÷��œœœsss¬¬¬222[[[SSS£££bbbBBB³³ (...)

etc
Open it in IE.
GET /board/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=46862 HTTP/1.1
Host: http://www.wroaw.com

HTTP/1.x 200 OK
Content-Type: text/html

FIX UR MIME TYPEZ
i think it should be like Wroaw// on the front then the orb logo on the back. no binary tho.
Nice shirt Sv, very mystic:D

Fixed attachments, gotta love PHP upgrades that break functionality
cool!

yea, do get rid of the binary:Pand perhaps make the letters more colored, towards blue I'd say, or maybe difirent colors (orange would be cool)!
I can't think of any real ideas, I can 'shop as well if you guys come up with something... I do get PAID to do it...

DT/Sveach/anyone have the Wroaw font? or know the name?

anyways, here are some very quick idears of mine... basic stuff, just logos

[Image: tshirt1dz4.jpg]
[Image: tshirt2el3.jpg]
For Carrie:
[Image: tshirtforcarrieya0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's