Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Old School CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know that already kthx
when you do get the files put them on a CD and talk to me on aim
Even though I'm used to it, I still don't like that you slow down when you jump. <_<
SniperducK,Nov 13 2004, 12:28 PM Wrote:cs 4.0 wont run on windows xp btw...only 95 or 98 haha
So run it in compatibility mode....
The Senate,Nov 14 2004, 07:52 PM Wrote:Even though I'm used to it, I still don't like that you slow down when you jump. <_<
mwheeldown does not slow down your jump, i jump better with it then i did with spacebar
No, no, no!

He means he is used to when it slows him down when he's jumping, but that doesn't mean he likes it.
[quote=CKY,Nov 14 2004, 01:56 PM][quote=The Senate,Nov 14 2004, 07:52 PM] Even though I'm used to it, I still don't like that you slow down when you jump.
i just use the default controls, they're good enough for me, only having problems with some button combinations...
Schietluis,Nov 15 2004, 04:51 AM Wrote:i just use the default controls, they're good enough for me, only having problems with some button combinations...
Default controls = YUK!!

I use:

right-mouse = run
left-mouse = shoot
mwheel = change weapons
up arrow = jump
left/right arrow = strafe
down arrow = back
ctrl = duck
shift = walk
enter = use
delete = drop weapon
kp_ins = reload
kp_end = +hook
pgup = buy all ammo, nades & armor
l = "say SEATTLE IN THE HOUSE!!"
do you have alien hands?
wtf...are you all those fucked up ppl who cross their arms and shit when they play i want to shoot ppl like that omfg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's