Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think you all know what I'm going to say ^^

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea *now* for Plot to enter Wroaw? He has been here for years, and this will be a hard time for him for quite a while, with his grandmother and all, so I think he could use something "nice" like an invite to Wroaw

What do you think?
i see nothing wrong with him, he is polite mature and curteos(sp?) i have been on WCS a few times undercover and someone put down the admins of WCS and plot stuck up for us he didnt know anyone was around
I've always wanted him in.
sounds good to me =P
What anime is dat in your sig/avatar hobbit? and yeah, plots alrite:o
tengen toppa gurren lagann. its amazing. watch it. definitely one of the best shows ive seen so far.
i like plot:)but i guess i dont get a vote because im new to the clan
i really cant stand him. Hes annoying and immature, reminds me of CKY.
Womb-Raider,Jun 17 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:i really cant stand him. Hes annoying and immature, reminds me of CKY.
Fuck no, plot's way more mature and less annoying than CKY. If you want the next gen CKY, mix Sped & BALL. I'd have put up a thread for plot earlier if it weren't for the fact that I don't feel it's my place. I'm one of the least active of the "active" members.:P
+1

but I haven't talked to him in awhile, so maybe he's gone back to being immature? Womby, is your assessment fresh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's