Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: fake topic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this one time, i saw two guys making out in a park. and that was the gayest thing i ever saw until i saw this topic
Yay for digg!
So what's everyones kill on onslaught? :> I always enjoyed these games.
i posted it for my friend cuz he wasnt online
Biggs,Jun 5 2007, 02:36 PM Wrote:So what's everyones kill on onslaught? :> I always enjoyed these games.
That game is eeeeasy. I started it, then my boss walked over, and I tabbed over to my work website....forgot about, came back and saw that I died at level 67 or so.
All defensive tower games are easy for the first... lots of levels. 90's is when it starts to get a little complicated. I got to over level 100 with only 3 machine guns. Me highest score was 320 mil, somewhere in the level 190's.:(
got 120 mil here on onslaught
man, at level 110 they get tough, still gotta find some good combo setups to defeat m (only got time to buy the 5 combo one now, but nothing further)
so I got bored and played this game again, got 4.2 bilion points, got to lvl 483 I think, on map classic (didn't make the top 2000 by 600m points/bout 200 kills:()
Schietluis,Oct 25 2007, 07:26 AM Wrote:so I got bored and played this game again, got 4.2 bilion points, got to lvl 483 I think, on map classic (didn't make the top 2000 by 600m points/bout 200 kills:()
Oh god hide the tower defense from me. :<
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's