Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: fake topic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i never liked tower defenses that much. i always avoided them on starcraft and warcraft when i played UMS'
3 BILL BABY!!!!
DeMoN!,Jun 5 2007, 07:32 AM Wrote:this one time, i saw two guys making out in a park. and that was the gayest thing i ever saw until i saw this topic
lol
holy christ... my new kitten stepped on teh space bar and sent 60 waves at once.... it was just a clump of colors attacking
piratebuddha,Nov 2 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:holy christ... my new kitten stepped on teh space bar and sent 60 waves at once.... it was just a clump of colors attacking
pix of new kitten plz. i want motivation to cuddle with my elderly cat.
Plot,Nov 3 2007, 12:39 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 2 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:holy christ... my new kitten stepped on teh space bar and sent 60 waves at once.... it was just a clump of colors attacking
pix of new kitten plz. i want motivation to cuddle with my elderly cat.
You aint gettin no other pussy, that should be enough motivation.
[Image: leia1xr1.jpg]
[Image: leia2yk0.jpg]

quick pics with my camera phone
nah, ive still got hope womb... ive got a couple of years before i end up like doomz

cute kitteh btw pir8:Ddo want

edit: just replayed onslaught, i couldnt get past level 130 before but now, had to end it, was too laggy to do anything, so i sent like 10 levels lol:

[Image: onslaughtownrv8.jpg]
Looks like they added new guns, must be easier if a nub like you can get that far.:blink:
no, those are just guns that you get late game. you just wouldnt know about them ;)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's