Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hey Wroaw, Clan Map?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I've been mapping for CS/CS:S since Counter-Strike first came out 4-5 years ago and I was wondering if you guys needed a clan map. I work with Dimension Studios and I enjoy doing side projects in between maps. I've been playing your server and I appreciate you being the only NIPPER server and thought it would be a nice "gift" considering I'm a big fan of his maps. Just get back to me and tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Ironhawk
you helped make scream? anyway i made a map about coca but sv didn't put it on yet, that lazy baster
Scream? wtf click the link. So he didn't upload it? Did your map suck that bad? lol
BALL,Jun 1 2007, 12:05 AM Wrote:you helped make scream? anyway i made a map about coca but sv didn't put it on yet, that lazy baster
I saw that map that you made about coca. They should add it.
I'll do it when I have a few minutes and I'm not busy with other things (read: girls.)

Ironhawk, a clan map would be truly badass.....I would be honored if you would make a map for our clan...so yes, if you truly want to, feel free to make a map in homage of Wroaw. B)
It's funny how many times we've had someone "start" making a clan map.
now we get a pro to do it tho =P
Those Source maps look amazing, can't wait to see what Ironhawk can come up with!
coca,Jun 1 2007, 04:17 AM Wrote:Those Source maps look amazing, can't wait to see what Ironhawk can come up with!
Ditto!
that would be really cool.

wroaw themed or just a map called wroaw?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's