Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ball's blopic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this thread is my "blopic". blog + topic = blopic. fell free to post the comments on my blopic. thank you. if you think this is a good idea creat a blopic for your self also.

may 26, 2007

dear blopic,

today i am drinking some orange soda. there was some "sunkist" left but only less than half a cup and it had lost most of the carbonation, and i filled the rest of the cup with "fanta". they are both orange soda but there could be diffferences. did nt notice any chemical reactio between the two. i don't think i can tell the difference between sunkist and this sunkits+fanta mixture.

today i played on the wroaw server. using a secret name, like "i gotta poo". i was doing some bad things like playing music and mugging people on my team, but there were no admins. i think some people liked the music. imo it was good, such as a song about a homosexual, which was funny. some other person was playing racist music, so i thought it was good to play some music about gays and equal rights and such to counter that. after i did that i started to play nicer but still not serious, but i accidentally killed someone and got banned automatically for tking, but i think i was being nice when tking though. its ok, i am unbaned now, i think.

i sent a picture card to specailsauce also, just now. he is my freind.
i need to try this sunkist fanta mixture
intriguing.
[Image: forsauceep0.png]
may 26, 2007

dear blopic,

today i played a new map called b0red_funnel made by dsc-alex. it was fun. blix and suxa from wroaw came but blix didn't like the lagging and suxa was afk for the whole time i think. when everyone except me and alex and suxa left alex was teleporting suxa halfway into the wall and we would run up and slash him. here is a picture of this::

[Image: pooqq5.png]

i used the coca spray to cover the walls in coca.
BALL,May 26 2007, 05:50 PM Wrote:may 26, 2007

dear blopic,

today i played a new map called b0red_funnel made by dsc-alex. it was fun. blix and suxa from wroaw came but blix didn't like the lagging and suxa was afk for the whole time i think. when everyone except me and alex and suxa left alex was teleporting suxa halfway into the wall and we would run up and slash him. here is a picture of this::

[Image: pooqq5.png]

i used the coca spray to cover the walls in coca.
LO9LAOLOLOL. COCAHAUZ
[quote=sleepy-sheep,May 26 2007, 06:20 PM][quote=BALL,May 26 2007, 05:50 PM] may 26, 2007

dear blopic,

today i played a new map called b0red_funnel made by dsc-alex.
BALL,May 26 2007, 10:50 PM Wrote:i used the coca spray to cover the walls in coca.
This pleases me
soda u do not amuse me.
BALL,May 26 2007, 10:50 PM Wrote:blix and suxa from wroaw came but blix didn't like the lagging and suxa was afk for the whole time i think.
ahhah srry 4 being afk, i had breakfast/lunch 2 eat :unsure:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's